The Vita Coco Company is seeking a Brand Educator to support its newest brand PWR LIFT in Houston, Texas. The ideal Brand Educator will embody the hard-working spirit of PWR LIFT, bringing an entrepreneurial spirit and relentless enthusiasm to grow the brand one consumer at a time.
So what is PWR LIFT?
You know the feeling. You finish that last rep, that last set, or that last mile. You’re exhausted, you’re dehydrated, and you know you’re going to be sore tomorrow. When you finish your workout, you know you need more than just a thirst-quencher. PWR LIFT combines Whey Protein, BCAAs, B-Vitamins, and electrolytes for the most well-rounded post-workout recovery. And with zero sugar and no artificial ingredients, you’ll feel more hydrated, energized, and invigorated to take on the day — whatever it throws at you. That’s PWR LIFT.
Reporting to the Texas Brand Activation Manager, the Houston Brand Educator will be responsible for educating consumers and creating lasting first impressions that the consumer will share with their friends - all while having the time of your life, of course. The perfect Brand Educator is flexible, enthusiastic, sociable, has an entrepreneurial spirit and a great work ethic! The Brand Educator will be based from their home office and work in the field regularly as needed.
· Personalize interactions with consumers to create a unique and memorable experience
· Be an expert in all things PWR LIFT and educate the public on the benefits of PWR LIFT
· Responsible for all activation set up, breakdown and event execution
· Act as an ambassador of the brand at all times
· Responsible for sampling interactions with consumers during all scheduled events, demos and sampling routes
· Collaborate effectively within a team environment
· Identifying and reporting all sampling or event opportunities to the Brand Activation Manager
· Ability to adapt to and work well in a fast-paced environment
· Must have the ability to travel between multiple accounts each day if needed
· Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
· Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude while interacting with consumers
· Strong problem solving skills
· A team player who can also work well independently
· Flexible availability (per market need)
· Must have ability to lift cases of product between 10-35 pounds
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
· Must have a "go getter" attitude
· Adaptable to growth and change
Job Type: Part-Time
Availability: At least 2 days a week, including one weekend day